What are the Top 3 Kitchen Remodeling Ideas to Raise your Home’s Value?
When it comes to remodeling and renovation projects, the first room that comes to mind is the kitchen. There are scarce home improvement projects that can equal the investment return, thrill and pride of a kitchen remodel. Renovating your kitchen will not only add value to your home, it will increase your enjoyment when preparing food, entertaining, or just hanging out. Whether you are looking for a full kitchen remodel or a refresh, you want to ensure you are receiving the highest return on your investment. So, which upgrades provide the highest return?
From new flooring and countertops to backsplash and cabinets, the top 3 kitchen remodeling ideas to raise your home’s value include:
Custom Kitchen Countertops
New kitchen countertops can transform your kitchen with timeless style, elegance and sophistication while increasing its functionality. The most modest kitchen is instantly altered with the addition of custom countertops. Trying to determine what material to choose for your kitchen countertops is an important decision. From granite and quartzite to tile and quartz, your choice should be the right material and color scheme to achieve the functionality you need and the look and ambiance you want at a price you can afford.
Custom Kitchen Cabinets
If you are considering a kitchen renovation, installing new kitchen cabinets has numerous benefits. Custom kitchen cabinets can be one of the most stunning features in your home, expressing your personal style and taste. Not only does the right cabinetry improve the functionality and style of your home but it will also increase the overall value of your property.
Additional benefits include
- Custom Cabinets are built to last.
- Custom cabinets can be designed and constructed unlike “stock” cabinets to fit any unusual wall layouts or floor plans, so there will never be gaps and inefficient use of your available space. Custom cabinets will utilize that space in the best and most effective way to provide the very best storage solution for your kitchen.
- With custom cabinets, you choose the wood, the style, the finish and the hardware that suites your personal tastes and preferences. Unlike stock cabinets, custom cabinets are built of the same matching materials at the same time for consistent results that are spectacular.
- Stock cabinets are built in a “one size fits all” mindset. Custom kitchen cabinets allow you to completely personalize your storage and design to suit your individual requirements. With custom cabinets you’ll be able to get to the things you need the most often, easily and without having to use a chair or ladder.
- Custom kitchen cabinets will add curb appeal and value to your home. As much time as we all spend in the kitchen, having an “eye popping” kitchen is sure to attract buyers if you’re selling your home.
Don’t undervalue the power of backsplash. If your backsplash is more than a decade old, it is most likely dated. Nothing finishes a kitchen better than a beautiful backsplash. It is a great way to improve the overall look of your kitchen, while maintaining the function of protecting your walls from oil, grease and food.
Contact Southwest Restoration for the Top 3 Kitchen Remodeling Ideas to Raise your Home’s Value and More
If you are considering remodeling your kitchen and are looking for the best return on your investment, contact Southwest Restoration. Locally owned and operated, we have been remodeling kitchens in Southwest Florida for over 30 years. Our team has extensive knowledge and expertise to tailor design a kitchen to fit your lifestyle, needs, aesthetic requirements and budget. From design to installation, our skilled team can execute your remodeling project flawlessly. Contact us today for additional information.